Online WCI Board of Directors meeting - open to all WCI members
Due to COVID, our traditional in-person Washington Meetings format transitioned to an online WCI Board of Directors meeting on February 23.
Our outreach to Congress has also gone online, and you can participate - the WCI Action Center allows you to communicate directly with your legislators with a click of a mouse. Sign up to receive our Action Alerts when outreach is needed!
Join us again in person (COVID pending) November 2-4, 2021 in St. Louis for our Waterways Symposium, one of the premier conferences for waterways transportation stakeholders.
VIEW THE 2020 PRESENTATIONS
- Eddie Belk, Chief of Civil Works Programs Integration, USACE HQ
- Tom Smith, Chief, Operations and Regulatory, LRD/NAD Regional Integration, USACE HQ
- Michael Ott, Chief, Navigation Branch, USACE HQ
- MG Scott Spellmon, Deputy Commanding General for Civil & Emergency Operations, USACE HQ
- "Emergence of Corn Belt Ports," Bob Sinkler, Dawson & Associates
2019 Washington Meetings Presentations
The Barge Industry: Are We At A Major Inflection Point?
Sand, President, Criton Corporation or Toth
Thank you to our Sponsors
We want to thank our members (below) who stood up to support WCI's online Board Meeting through their sponsorship.
While we can't be with each other in person yet in 2021, your voice can be heard louder than ever through our legislative Action Center. Sign up to receive our Action Alerts so you can weigh in at critical times this year.